- Why did the Westvicks choose
to settle on the prairies?
- What made homesteading difficult
during the 1930s?
- Why were boys important
additions to farming families?
- What jobs did Sivert Westvick
take on in trying to get established?
- What did Sivert and Anna
Westvick consider most important for their children to pursue?
- Why was music so important
to the Westvick family?
- How was the family tradition
of music preserved and passed on?
- Why did the Westvicks leave
- What prominent job does
one of the Westvick descendants hold today in Canada?
- When one of the Westvick
daughters, Irene, had Alzheimer's disease in old-age, in what way did
she seem to remember her musical past?